Have Your Own Rosie’s Birthday Club Party
What a wonderful way to celebrate Rosie’s kids by including them as part of your own special birthday celebration. This is also a great way to introduce Rosie’s Birthday Club to all your friends and family.
Scroll down the page to our “Have Your Own Birthday Party” signup form.
We can help you with ideas for frequently requested gifts, and help with tips and pointers for putting your invitation together. It’s up to you how you want to promote your party, but here are a few ideas that have worked for others.
- One family celebrated a child’s birthday by having guests bring presents for Rosie’s kids in addition to presents for their own child.
- A family celebrated a child’s birthday by having guests bring presents for Rosie’s kids rather than bringing gifts for the birthday child – while the parents gave gifts to their child as usual. This way the parents celebrated the child with presents, and the party gifts were donated to Rosie’s.
- Someone hosted an adult birthday party, and had people bring complete sets of plates, cups, napkins, and party favors – all with birthday themes – that were donated to Rosie’s later.
- Another person hosted an adult birthday party, and had guests bring gift cards to be donated to Rosie’s.
- A group hosted a “pretend” birthday party, as a reason for the group to get together. Everyone brought a dish to pass, and they donated the funds that would have been spent at a restaurant to Rosie’s kids.
If you would like to support Rosie’s Birthday Club by having a party for yourself, fill out the form below to let us know what you have in mind.