A Few Ideas for Giving
- Donate $25 toward the purchase of a birthday gift.
- Donate a new, unused, or partially used gift card.
- Donate toward the purchase of a book that every birthday child receives.
- Host a toy drive or a gift-card drive at your place of employment.
- Contact us if your company has a matching fund or foundation.
- We always need batteries – especially AA and AAA.
- Host a garage sale.
- Name Rosie’s as a not-for-profit for your company recycling program.
- An adult or a child can host a birthday party with gifts for Rosie’s kids.
- Any creative idea you might think of.
- A quick and easy way to help is when you buy something for the kids through our Amazon Wish List. Click, pick out a birthday gift, check out, and Amazon will quickly send your gift to us.
- Amazon Smile makes it easy for you to list Rosie’s Birthday Club as your charity. There is no charge to you and Rosie’s will receive a percentage of all your sales.
Donations come in all sizes, and Rosie’s kids can benefit from all of them – toys or other items – and monetary donations.
When you honor one of Rosie’s kids with a gift, you celebrate a real child from our community who loves your gift, and appreciates your generosity.