Donations come in all sizes, and Rosie’s kids can benefit from all of them – toys or other items – and monetary donations.
When you honor one of Rosie’s kids with a gift, you celebrate a real child from our community who loves your gift, and appreciates your generosity.
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
Please check in future for 2017 event.
It’s our annual fundraising event. Click here for more information.
A Few Ideas for Giving
- Donate $25 toward the purchase of a birthday gift.
- Purchase a gift from our wish list.
- Donate a new, unused, or partially used gift card.
- Endowment gift: If you would like your gift to continue to give, ask us about Rosie’s Birthday Club’s established endowment fund.
- Donate toward the purchase of a book that every birthday child receives.
- Host a toy drive or a gift-card drive at your place of employment.
- Contact us if your company has a matching fund or foundation.
- We always need batteries – especially AA and AAA.
- Host a garage sale. Some people have held a garage sale, with their children having a child’s corner, with those proceeds going to Rosie’s.
- Name Rosie’s as a not-for-profit for your company recycling program.
- An adult or a child can host a birthday party with gifts for Rosie’s kids.
- Any creative idea you might think of.
- A quick and easy way to help is when you buy something for the kids through our Amazon Wish List. Click, pick out a birthday gift, check out, and Amazon will quickly send your gift to us.
- On the iSow web site children can let others know what they want for a gift, and they can name an organization (Rosies Birthday Club, perhaps?) that they would like to help with donations. Register your child today.
Rosie’s Official Drop-Off Sites
- B Jones Boutique at Edgebrook Center, Rockford, Illinois.
- Yolo’s Sweets, 110 North First Street, Rockford, Illinois.